Community Teamwork, Inc.’s Merrimack Valley Small Business Center is a program in partnership with University of Massachusetts Lowell, Middlesex Community College, and the City of Lowell. Founded in 1998, the Center serves the small business needs of entrepreneurs in Lowell, Lawrence and surrounding communities of the Merrimack Valley. Since the beginning, the Center has provided over 12,000 services to over 3,000 people exploring the possibility of starting a small business, and has helped start over 300 businesses. The Center has a proven track record of success, helping entrepreneurs and existing businesses expand and grow.
In January 2012, we kicked off a partnership with Greater Lawrence Community Action Council to provide technical assistance in Lawrence at 305 Essex St., 2nd floor. Please call Kristin Wallace at 978.322.8403 or email@example.com for more information.
We would like to thank the many organizations whose vision, commitment to the public good, and generosity help make what we do possible.
- Middlesex Community College
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- City of Lowell
- Greater Lawrence Community Action Council
- US Department of Health and Human Services
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development
- US Small Business Administration
- Massachusetts Office of Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Massachusetts Office of Business Development
- Parker Foundation
- Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation
- Lowell Five Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Eastern Bank
- NMTW Community Credit Union
- Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union
- Pentucket Bank
- Washington Savings Bank
- Lowell Development and Financial Corporation
- Boston Private Bank and Trust
- Sovereign Bank
- People’s United
- Jericho Road
- Salem State Business Development Center
- Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce
- Merrimack Valley Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at UMass Lowell
And the various instructors who volunteer their time to teach our workshops!